Museum of Arts and Sciences
“Discover The World—Explore The Universe” at the Museum of Arts and Sciences, the largest general purpose museum in Georgia and only cultural institution in the state dedicated to both art and science. Founded in 1956 in the basement of the old Wesleyan Conservatory, the Museum’s 55,000 square-foot facility, located on 14 acres on Forsyth Road in Macon, offers a wide variety of art and science exhibitions, full-dome planetarium, Mini-Zoo with 70+ live animals, interactive Discovery House, beautiful nature trails, 200+ seat auditorium, Museum store, and much more. For more information, visit www.masmacon.org.
- Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sunday 1 p.m. - 5 p.m., Bibb County residents free admission first Sunday of each month. Closed on Mondays.
- Price Adult: $10.00
- Price Child: $5.00
- Price Info: FREE to Museum Members and Children under age 3.
- Price Senior: $8.00
- Price Student: $7.00
- Location: Museum of Arts & Sciences
- Address: 4182 Forsyth Road, Macon, GA 31210
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
Narrated by Liam Neeson, this cutting-edge production features high resolution visualizations of cosmic phenomena, bringing the latest on the sc... View Details