I AM Macon
"I AM Macon" is an interactive customer service program designed to unite and educate the business community about the branding of Macon as a superior visitor and meeting destination. In 2014, the direct tourist spending in Macon was $328.37 million. Understanding how to reach out and communicate to visitors will help not only your business, but Macon.
A free 3-hour training workshop is being offered to inform and educate your employees about Macon. Trained individuals become official "Macon Tourism Ambassadors" and are empowered with information that will allow them to provide superior customer service to Macon visitors. Ambassadors are armed with useful facts, figures, and "Did You Know" anecdotes about Macon for use in customer interaction to ensure customers receive true "southern hospitality".
Remember - Helpful employees make happy customers. Happy customers spend more money.
- Free customer service training for employees
- Happy customers
- Interactive learning materials about Macon
- Ongoing email newsletter
- Certificate of completion for participants
Upcoming Program Dates:
- August 30, 2016: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (FULL)
- September 28, 2016: 2:00 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- October 20, 2016: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- November 9, 2016: 2:00 p.m. - 5 p.m.