- 1055 Riverside Drive, Suite A, Macon, GA 31201
- Location: Startup Studios
- Time: 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Price: $40 per person (this price includes all materials and two firings)
In this class, the instructor will teach you step by step how to create a ceramic chalice by using one of the basic handbuilding techniques, pinching. You are going to experience how you could create a chalice by literally pinching a few lumps of clay into the shape you desire.
You will also learn how to decorate the surface of your chalice with textures and colors during this class.
Price: $40 per person (this price includes all materials and two firings)
Date Options: Jan. 28th & Jan. 30th
After the class, the instructor will apply a clear glaze to your work to give it a glossy finish.
All clay work takes two kiln firings to complete the process, which takes about 2-3 weeks.
You will receive an email notification once your work is ready for pick up.
Dates and Times:
- Jan 28, 2021 at 05:00 pm - 07:00 pm (Thu)
- Jan 30, 2021 at 05:00 pm - 07:00 pm (Sat)