The Georgia Industrial Children’s Home will hold the 10th annual Dinner in the Orchard! Join us under the stars in our idyllic pecan orchard for an elegant, safely-spaced, garden-casual concert on the grounds, featuring a live performance by the Macon Pops 7-piece band! We will have hors d’oeuvres, fine wines, a gourmet picnic spread curated by Fountain of Juice, and dancing to the musical stylings of Macon Pops, playing all our favorite pop songs from across the decades. All proceeds benefit the Georgia Industrial Children’s Home (GICH), a campus of Twin Cedars Youth & Family Services. With your help, together we can meet the needs of the sixty boys who call GICH home, who need a safe and secure place to live, heal, learn, and grow. Join us in bringing hope, healing, and security to their lives!
**Please note: Guests must be age 21 and over to attend this event.
V.I.P. Tickets – $100 (Dinner & Concert)
• Arrive at 6:00PM for cocktail hour (Complimentary bar & hors d’oeuvres)
• Gourmet picnic dinner-catered by Fountain of Juice
(Featuring Beef Tenderloin Slider with Horsey Mayo & Baby Lettuce,
Charleston Style Pickled Shrimp, Candied Bacon Skewer & more… )
• Preferred seating at a table on the lawn
• In case of rain cancellation, you will receive meal delivery
General Admission Tickets – $50 (Concert ONLY)
• Arrive at 7:00PM for concert
• Cash bar available (Beer and wine)
• Bring your own lawn chair & join us in the orchard