In this 2.5-hour workshop, Andy Carter will explain the secrets to taking a good photo for beginners. Topics will include a basic overview of the art and science of a good photo, the camera and lens, light and exposure, composition, and styles of photography. The class will begin with a lecture, followed by hands-on instruction, so make sure to bring your camera. If weather permits, the class may go outside to take some photos. The fee for the class is $30. Open to ages 13 and up. January 30, 1:00-3:30 pm.
For the health and safety of our customers and artists, and following the guidance of the CDC, our classes will be held under the following guidelines:
* Small class sizes: there will be no more than 10 people in a class
* Social distancing: participants will sit 6 feet apart, unless they are in the same party.
* Masks: students must wear masks at all times.
* Sanitation: hand sanitizer will be provided. Tables and other frequently-touched surfaces will be sanitized between classes.
* Health: participants are asked not to attend if they have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, or if they believe they have been exposed to COVID-19
To register, visit http://www.the567center.org/art-classes/