At Kool-Aid & Canvas, an artist takes children step-by-step through the process of creating a fun painting with acrylic paints on a real canvas. The students learn a variety of painting techniques to inspire them in their own creative endeavors. The workshop starts at 10:30 am and lasts an hour and a half. $20 includes all materials for the class and a snack. To reserve your child’s spot, call (478) 238-6051. Or, you can register online at http://www.the567center.org For the health and safety of our students and artists, our kids' classes will be held under the following guidelines:
* Small class sizes: there will be no more than 8 students in a class.
* Social distancing: students will sit 6 feet apart, unless they are family
* Masks: students must wear masks at all times.
* Sanitation: hand sanitizer will be provided and frequent hand washing will be encouraged. Tools, tables, and other frequently-touched surfaces will be sanitized between classes.
* Food and beverage: with the exception of water bottles, no food or drink will be allowed in classes
* Health: students are asked not to attend if they have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, or if they have been exposed to COVID-19