Learn how to make your own ceramic coffee mug from start to finish. You’ll learn different techniques and options for decorating your mug for your own custom look. No experience necessary. $35 includes all materials for 1 mug ($30 for members). January 30, 10:30 am-12:00 pm. To register, visit http://www.the567center.org
or call (478) 238-6051.
Mugs will not be glazed (painted) during this class, but you can come back during our Clay Studio Night on either February 12 or February 26 at 6 pm to glaze your mug. Fee for workshop includes glazing during Clay Studio Night.
For the health and safety of our customers and artists, our classes will be held under the following guidelines:
* Small class sizes: there will be no more than 8 people in a pottery class.
* Social distancing: participants will sit 6 feet apart, unless they are in the same party.
* Masks: students must wear masks at all times.
* Sanitation: hand sanitizer will be provided. Tools, tables, and other frequently-touched surfaces will be sanitized between classes.
* Health: participants are asked not to attend if they have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, or if they believe they have been exposed to COVID-19