Ocmulgee Lantern Light ToursMarch 22, 2019 - March 31, 2019
Time: 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Price: Tickets for adults $6 / Tickets for ages 5 and under Free / Tickets for ages 6-12 $1 / Tickets available at the event.
Ocmulgee National Monument
1207 Emery Highway
Held yearly during Macon’s Cherry Blossom Festival, Ocmulgee National Monument hosts the Lantern Light Tours. Grab a lantern and stroll along the luminary lined path from the Visitor Center to the Great Temple Mound. Join interpretive talks at the bridge, Earth Lodge, Trading Post, and Great Temple Mound sites. Step back in time to meet costumed characters with ties to Ocmulgee’s history. Learn about the 17,000 year history of Ocmulgee and the people who lived here. Tour the Museum exhibits and 2,000+ artifacts. See Downtown Macon illuminated at night from the top of the Great Temple Mound.
- Mar 22, 2019 at 07:30 pm - 09:00 pm (Fri)
- Mar 23, 2019 at 07:30 pm - 09:00 pm (Sat)
- Mar 24, 2019 at 07:30 pm - 09:00 pm (Sun)
- Mar 29, 2019 at 07:30 pm - 09:00 pm (Fri)
- Mar 30, 2019 at 07:30 pm - 09:00 pm (Sat)
- Mar 31, 2019 at 07:30 pm - 09:00 pm (Sun)