Make your own flower planter for your balcony, porch, or patio in this fun workshop. You’ll plant three different decorative plants in your planter while learning about designing beautiful containers. You’ll also have a chance to decorate your planter with easy-to-use pens. While you work, you’ll learn tips for keeping your planter growing and beautiful all summer. If weather permits, the class will meet outside The 567 Center. Be prepared to get a little dirty! $35 includes all materials ($30 for members.) May 11, 6:30-8:00 pm. To register, visit https://www.the567center.org/art-classes or call (478) 238-6051.
For the health and safety of our customers and artists, our classes will be held under the following guidelines:
* Small class sizes: there will be no more than 10 people in a class.
* Social distancing: participants will sit 6 feet apart, unless they are in the same party
* Masks: students must wear masks (except while sipping your beverage).
* Sanitation: hand sanitizer will be provided. Tools, tables, and other frequently-touched surfaces will be sanitized between classes.
* Health: participants are asked not to attend if they have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, or if they believe they have been exposed to COVID-19
To register, visit: https://www.the567center.org/art-classes/ or call (478) 238-6051.