The Tubman Museum is the Southeast's largest museum dedicated to the Art, History and Culture of African Americans. Take a journey from Africa to America! Begin your adventure with local Artist, Wilfred Stroud’s nine panel mural that chronicles the struggles and triumphs of the African American Experience. Dive deep into African Tradition through authentic African Art. Grasp a deeper understanding of the past through our contemporary African-American, as well as, Southeastern art and folk art galleries. Enter the brilliant minds of African American inventors, scientists and entrepreneurs in our “From the Minds of African Americans” gallery. One visit is never enough! You can expect special exhibitions throughout the year from internationally renowned artists. Looking for a way to make learning fun? Our Art & History Outreach program takes the museum beyond the walls. We send talented local artists and teachers who are able to mix their craft with Georgia Performance standards into your child’s classroom. Utilize our state of the art AT&T Technology classroom, an unique Distance Learning Program, as well as Special Traveling Exhibits. Sport the latest in hand-crafted jewelry and Afrocentric clothing. Get a deeper understanding of history and culture with a book from our collection. Posters, small gifts, and souvenirs for children are all available our museum store.
- High Price: 10
- Hours: Tues-Sat 9am-5pm; Closed on Sunday-Monday.
- Hours (Mon-Sat): Tues-Fri 9AM - 5PM; Sat 11AM - 5PM
- Hours (Sun): Closed
- Low Price: 6
- Map URL: https://www.tubmanmuseum.com/plan-a-visit/directions.da
- Price Adult: 10
- Price Child: 6
- Price Info: Adults – $10.00 Adult Group Rate (15+) – $8.00 Children/Teens (age 3-17) – $6.00 School or youth groups – 1 complimentary adult admission for every 15 children or students AAA members – $8.00* AARP members – $8.00* College Students – $8.00* Educators – $8.00* Military – $8.00* *with valid ID Tubman Museum Members – Free
- Price Senior: 8
- Price Student: 8
- Reservation URL: http://www.tubmanmuseum.com
- Bus, Motor Coach, RV, & Truck Parking:
- Business Center:
- Concierge Level:
- Handicap Accessible:
- High Speed Internet Access:
- Service Animals Allowed:
- Wireless Internet:
- Exhibits Space 1
- Description Multi-media AT&T Classroom with the use of 50 laptops, Free & Secured Wi-Fi, Smart Board, Film/Recording Studio, Editing capabilties as well as Distance Learning and Teleconferencing Capabilities. Available for retreats, meetings, conferences and teleconferences. Large Movie screen and DVD/Smart Board Capabilities.
- Total Sq. Ft. 1200
- Space Notes Large Conference room with the latest in teleconferencing capabilties. Tables & Chairs. 50 laptops and Wireless Capabilities. Near local hotels and restaurants with catering capabilities.
- Theatre Capacity 50
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 50