White Columns & Cherry Blossoms
World Class Festival in Macon, Georgia, Late March/Early April Annually, Macon, GA 31201
- (478) 743-3401
- Toll-free: (800) 768-3401>(800) 768-3401
Fall in love with the soft pink blush of 300,000 blooming cherry trees in the Cherry Blossom capital of the world. Special tours include a drive through Macon’s most beautiful neighborhoods and guided visits to fabulous antebellum house museums. Fabulous food in an antebellum mansion and special entertainment by Macon’s own southern belles and dapper gentlemen round out this Top 100 Event in North America.
- Guided tour of the Cherry Blossom Riding Trail where the highest concentration of Macon’s Yoshino Cherry Tress can be found.
- Tour Ocmulgee National Monument & explore 10,000 years of Native American heritage or visit the Museum of Arts & Sciences.
- Dinner at a Downtown restaurant followed by Cherry Blossom Festival nightly entertainment.
- Guided tour of historic house museums including the National Historic Landmark Hay House known as “The Palace of the South.”
- Lunch on your own with free time at Central City and/or Third Street Parks.
- Guided downtown tour including admission into the Georgia Music Hall of Fame, Georgia Sports Hall of Fame and the Tubman African American Museum.
- Dinner at the Woodruff House, a white-column mansion.
- Choice of Entertainment—1800 Club Dancers, Guided In-Town Illumination Tour, or a Cherry Blossom Festival Event.
- Depart Macon
- Downtown Grill
- Between the Bread
- Michael's on Mulberry
- Woodruff House (catered)