Meetings in Macon
Meet with a little more soul! With over 5,000 hotel rooms in five distinct areas, Macon, Georgia offers a central location and budget friendly accommodations along with unique spaces for meetings, receptions, trade shows, and athletic events.
The Edgar H. Wilson Convention Center features 102,000 sq. ft. of modern, light infused space. Stretch out a little into the Macon Coliseum with a 9,252-seat capacity adjacent to the Convention Center or take advantage of an additional 5,000 sq. ft. at the 220-room Marriott hotel connected by a glass enclosed corridor.
Beyond the Center you will find a wonderful variety of unique spaces throughout the city of Macon. Choose one of our five distinct clusters designed for planning a meeting with spaces, hotel rooms, attractions, and restaurants within close proximity.
At the Macon-Bibb County Convention and Visitors Bureau, we look forward to helping you plan your next meeting or event from the initial site visit to the wrap up evaluation. Request a Planner Guide.
- Kimberly Payne-Ward - Director of Sales
- Specializing in Key Accounts.
- Kristen Grissom, MBA - Business Development Manager
- Specializing in Corporate, Education, Fraternal, Government and Religious meetings.
- Industry Organizations: GAMPI
- Vickia Johnson - Sales and Services Coordinator
- Specializing in providing administrative support for the Sales & Services team.