In 2014, Macon-Bibb County tourism…
- Pumped $328.37 million in direct tourist spending
- Generated 3,309 jobs
- Produced $78.97 million in payroll
- Generated $8.94 million in local tax revenue
- Created $12.96 million in state tax revenue
- Bibb County ranked 10th of 159 Georgia counties for 2014 tourism expenditure levels
The Macon-Bibb County Convention & Visitors Bureau promotes Macon to travel writers, meeting planners, group tour operators and travelers to bring people and revenues into the community and area businesses. The CVB also works closely with its community partners to promote their businesses to the traveling public.
Business & Non-Profit Membership Benefits:
- Complimentary use of CVB meeting space.
- Weblinks, to your website from on VisitMacon.org.
- Descriptive listing in the annual Macon-Bibb County CVB's Official Visitors Guide.
- Free distribution of your brochures, coupons, and rack cards at the Downtown and I-75 Visitors Center locations.
- Ability to have your business marketed at regional and national tradeshows.
- Opportunities to showcase your business during Familiarization Tours for travel tourism professionals (meeting planners, tour operators, and press).
- Opportunity to host travel writers and meeting planners as applicable.
- Promotion listing on CVB social media accounts.
- Access to our CVB Partner Portal - the CVB's password-protected online access to conventions and meetings and the ability to post coupons and/or specials.
- Opportunity to utilize CVB marketing and advertising resources.
Beginning January 2016, the MBCCVB will be implementing a new partnership model with two pricing options. For more information, click here.