In 2020, Macon-Bibb County tourism…
- Pumped $292 million in direct tourist spending
- Generated 4,144 jobs
- Created $23.8 million in state and local tax revenue
- Each Macon-Bibb Co. household received around $410 in tax relief as a result of tourism efforts
The Macon-Bibb County Convention & Visitors Bureau promotes Macon to travel writers, meeting planners, group tour operators and travelers to bring people and revenues into the community and area businesses. The CVB also works closely with its community partners to promote their businesses to the traveling public.
Business & Non-Profit Membership Benefits:
- Complimentary use of CVB meeting space.
- Web links, to your website from on VisitMacon.org.
- Descriptive listing in the annual Macon-Bibb County CVB's Official Visitors Guide.
- Free distribution of your brochures, coupons, and rack cards at the Downtown and I-75 Visitors Center locations.
- Ability to have your business marketed at regional and national tradeshows.
- Opportunities to showcase your business during Familiarization Tours for travel tourism professionals (meeting planners, tour operators, and press).
- Opportunity to host travel writers and meeting planners as applicable.
- Promotion listing on CVB social media accounts.
- Access to our CVB Partner Portal - the CVB's password-protected online access to conventions and meetings and the ability to post coupons and/or specials.
- Opportunity to utilize CVB marketing and advertising resources.