Plan your trip to Macon
Visiting Macon can be an easy weekend getaway or a special trip to inspire your soul. Our Southern charm is evident in our historic downtown and our distinct culture is on display with events and festivals throughout the year. Macon isn’t just a point on a map, it’s a vibe all its own.
Use us as your guide for unforgettable Macon memories. Find our resources below:
- Call now at 800-768-3401, and our Visitor Information Specialists will gladly provide assistance.
- Check out our free Travel Guide, which gives an overview of Macon's highlights.
Visitor Information Centers:
- I-75 Visitor Information Center: located off I-75 South in the Rest Area, one mile south of exit 181, Rumble Road. (478-994-9191)
- Downtown Macon Visitor Information Center & Administrative Offices: 450 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard Macon, GA 31201 (478-743-1074 or 800-768-3401)
- For a copy of the Visitor’s Guide or General questions about Macon: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For inquiries regarding planning a meeting or event to Macon: email@example.com
- For inquiries regarding bringing a group tour to Macon: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to Macon!