Visitor Information Centers
Planning a visit to Macon and need information about attractions, events, and restaurants in Macon? Our professional Destination Information Specialists are ready to assist you by phone or in person at either of our two locations.
Downtown Macon Visitors Information Center
Operation Hours: Monday-Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm
- Located off the I-16 Exit 2, 450 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard Macon, Ga.
- Call 478-743-1074 or 800-768-3401
- View colorful exhibits and an informative timeline, browse gifts in the souvenir shop, and watch the exciting twelve-minute video for a proper introduction to the Macon, Georgia: Where Soul Lives.
I-75 Visitors Information Center
Operation Hours: Monday - Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm
- Conveniently located off I-75 South in the Rest Area, one mile south of exit 181, Rumble Road.
- Call 478-994-9191
- Open six days a week except for major holidays (New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day).