The Georgia Sports Hall of Fame and Museum in Macon, Georgia, is the country’s largest state sports museum. The 43,000 square feet state-of-the-art museum houses over 3,000 artifacts. From the old style ticket booths to the brick columns in the rotunda and special lighting, the museum invites visitors to experience the history of sports in Georgia with more than 14,000 square feet of high-energy exhibit space and a Hall of Fame corridor that honors the over 400 inductees. Check out our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/GeorgiaSportsHallofFame
- Handicap Accessible:
- High Speed Internet Access:
Your special occasion is sure to be a "championship experience" at the
Georgia Sports Hall of Fame. After hours facility rental includes
access to the museum and unique interactive exhibits that are fun for
all ages and a great way to perk up after a long meeting.
- 205-seat Theatre equipped with state-of-the-art audio/visual options for presentations.
- Georgia room available for rental during and after operating hours.
- Rotunda provides impressive setting for special events and expanded setup options.
- Fully equipped catering kitchen adjacent to the Georgia Room.
- Large loading dock area opens directly into catering kitchen and Georgia Room for easy access.
- Largest Room 1920
- Total Sq. Ft. 5220
- Number of Rooms 3
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1500
- Theater Capacity: 166
- Classroom Capacity: 102
- Banquet Capacity: 120
- Reception Capacity: 150
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1920
- Theater Capacity: 205
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1800
- Reception Capacity: 175