“Discover The World—Explore The Universe” at the Museum of Arts and Sciences, the largest general purpose museum in Georgia and only cultural institution in the state dedicated to both art and science. Founded in 1956 in the basement of the old Wesleyan Conservatory, the Museum’s 55,000 square-foot facility, located on 14 acres on Forsyth Road in Macon, offers a wide variety of art and science exhibitions, full-dome planetarium, Mini-Zoo with 70+ live animals, interactive Discovery House, beautiful nature trails, 200+ seat auditorium, Museum store, and much more. For more information, visit www.masmacon.org.
- High Price: 10
- Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sunday 1 p.m. - 5 p.m., Closed Monday and Major Holidays
- Hours (Mon-Sat): Closed Monday, Tues. - Sat. 10am - 5pm
- Hours (Sun): 1pm - 5pm
- Low Price: 5
- Map URL: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Museum+of+Arts+and+Sciencesemail@example.com,-83.6974404,17z/data=!3m1!
- Price Adult: 10
- Price Child: 5
- Price Info: Discounts for Seniors, Military and Students. Members and children 2 and under are free.
- Price Senior: 8
- Price Student: 7
- Handicap Accessible:
- High Speed Internet Access:
- Wireless Internet:
Meeting Room Specs:
- Museum can accommodate receptions of 300 people.
- Auditorium seats 200 people and has a small stage.
- Planetarium seats 130 people.
- Satellite Conference Room accommodates 25 people.
- State-of-the-Art Audio/Visual Equipment