The Shoppes at River Crossing is a 750,000 square foot open-air shopping, dining and entertainment destination located at the intersection of I-75 and Riverside Drive in Macon.
The open-air center is anchored by two department stores; five mid-size anchor stores; numerous sit-down restaurants and more than 40 specialty retailers.
Shopping, dining or just people-watching is easy to do at The Shoppes at River Crossing. The center offers more than 3,500 parking spaces, a Village Green and serene setting where residents can sit in the shade, watch children play and just enjoy this great gathering place.
The Shoppes and River Crossings is owned and managed by General Growth Properties, Inc and Jim Wilson & Associates, LLC.
To view a directory of retailers, visit www.theshoppesatrivercrossing.com
- Handicap Accessible:
- Sneeze Guards/Contact Barriers:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Open For Business:
- Takeout Available:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Curbside Pick Up Available:
- Online Orders Available:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Provided:
- Health Related Staff Training: